- 2 Mangos
- 1 Cup of sugar
- Slice the mangos into piece of your choice, (recommenced around the size of your thumb)
- Melt the cup of sugar in a pan, making sure that it doesn't over cook.
- After you have the sliced mangos and the melted sugar, put the mangos on a tray well spread out, you then drizzle the sugar onto each individual piece of sliced mango.
- Pre-heat the oven at 65 degrees celsius.
- Place the tray of mangos into the oven for a good 9 hours to dehydrate.
- Then after the 9 hours have passed, remove the tray of mangos from the oven, and let the mangos air dry for 36 hours.
- Eat & Enjoy
Serves as a snack for 2