2 apples , knife , lemon juice , bowl , cup of water ,parchment paper cinnamon and a stove
- peel cut the apple cores out of the apples then slice them.
- Put the apples into a bowl with a tbsp of lemon juice and a cup of water
- let the apples sit for a few minutes then take out of the bowl
- put parchment paper on a tray and then put the apples on the tray
- sprinkle as much cinnamon on the apples as you want
- Put apples in a stove for 12 hours at 150 degrees f
we were running out of time to dehydrate the apples so we decided to use a stove insted of using the dehydrator at school it would of took more time but in the end the dehydrated apples turned out great its somthing i would consider doing in the future they came out better then i thought i would recommend this recipy to any 1