4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp baking power
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk power
1 1/2 cup water
egg powder, egg or sprite
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
*Icing - If you are able to bring it
Get dutch oven ready. 350F (175C)
1) In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Cut the butter into small bits and stir it into the ingredients.
3) Add milk powder, water, egg powder, and stir.
4) Place dough onto a table or flat clean surface (bottom of canoe or cutting board) and knead the dough. Then cut into strips.
5) In a smaller bowl stir the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
6) Spread the filling onto the strips of dough then roll them up.
7) Place the cinnamon buns into the dutch oven and check them every couple minutes. It should take less than 15 minutes to cook.
This recipe isnt easy to make, it makes a huge mess and takes a lot of time so i wouldnt recommend it for a trip although it is possible to make. I would have added icing on top of the cinnamon buns for it to have completed the whole cinnamon bun effect, but the result turns out great and tastes really good!