By: Ryder Burt and Leah Mills
3 cups all purpose flour1 teaspoon salt2 tablespoons baking powder
¼ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups of water
cinnamon sugar and margarine
1. Mix flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Add in melted butter and water to mixture.
3. Knead gently for 10 minutes (¼ – ½ inches think)
4. Spread margarine on top of dough and sprinkle cinnamon sugar and raisins as you want.
5. Roll dough and cut to fit to bottom of Dutch oven.
6. Grease bottom of Dutch oven with oil.
7. Cook until done (checking every 5 or so minutes after 10 minutes).
Overall, we were happy with the way our cinnamon rolls turned out however if we were to give the recipe to someone else we’d give them a few tips. One would be to manage their time wisely because it takes almost all class to make the dessert. Another would be to either add less water or to bring extra flour because our dough was very sticky. Flour must be put on your hands, on the outside of the dough, and on the table that you are using while rolling the dough. Out final piece of advice would be to roll the dough thinner. The inside of our rolls seemed slightly uncooked because the dough was too thick to cook properly without burning the outside.