Monkey Bread – Dutch Oven Recipe
Made by Jessica Livingstone, Meghan Campbell and Fraiser.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cook time: 35 min
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 2 packages of Pillsberry Biscuits
- Mix the sugars and cinnamon in a ziplock bag.
- Split the Biscuits in quarters and coat with the sugars by placing them in the ziplock bag and shaking.
- Place biscuits in dutch oven.
- Melt the butter and pour over the biscuits.
- Cook in dutch oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or untill the biscuits are cooked.
Notes and hints
- This recipe was very easy to make and very yummy!
- We lined the bottom of the oven with foil to make clean up easier.
- Before placing the butter, we sprinkled the extra sugar over the biscuits to make them extra sweet.
- We did not put any cinnamon in it but it was still very good!
http://dutchovendude.com/recipe.asp?a=1316 June 19th 2012.